I thought I would share some of my favourite Canadian small businesses with you to help you with Christmas gift ideas. These are ALL small, handcrafted, Canadian owned and operated businesses and I personally LOVE all their stuff!
I will list them randomly since I cannot list them by preference as I truly do think they are all AWESOME!!
1. Soak It Bath & Body Care - Handmade bath and body products to pamper her! Handmade in small batches in Grande Prairie, AB
2. Snowman Collector & Home Decor - Super cute Christmas decor, handmade in northern Alberta, Canada
3. Buttery Bites Caramels - MMMM! My favourite is the sea salt caramels. Hand made in small batches in Bay Tree, Alberta
4. Lampwork By Julie - Amazing hand blown glass beads and ornaments as well as other decor and jewelry. Handmade in Edson, AB
5. Carols Rustic Creations - Hand lettered and painted (no vinyl) signs to suit your decor. She is located in Clairmont, AB
6. Mother Earth Essentials - My favourite essential oil is the wild rose :) - essential oils, soy candles, soaps and body lotions - proudly Aboriginal and handmade in Manitoba
Ok, so now that you are done shopping for others, how about entering our "12 Days of Christmas" Giveaway and perhaps winning something for yourself? There will be a different winner every day from Dec 4 to Dec 15th, 2018